NHL in Hamilton?

I may begin to start posting some of my homemade hockey logos and T-Shirts on my blog, just to mix it up from time to time. In the spirit of another attmpet to bring an unsuccessful U.S. franchise north of the border, I present my logo for the Coyotes next season...
I feel the logo offers both the gepgraphical and societal representation of the great burg of Hamilton, Ontario. As well, I figured the city deserved a most hideous colour combo for their team. I'll be forwarding a copy to Mr. Balsille and awaiting his response with bated breath.

(Ifany Hamiltonians are offended, I apologize. I have relatives there and it really is not a bad town.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team Canada 1972, What Might have Been

WHA Ottawa Civics, The Two Week Franchise

Denman Arena, Vancouver - "The Pile"