Paul Morris, Voice of The Gardens


I have kind of made it a personal project to find as much audio of long time Leafs P.A. announcer, Paul Morris and upload it to youtube. A while back myself and a few friends were pretty much fruitless in searching for clips of the legendary voice online, so I decided to get some on my own. I try to PVR as many old Leaf games from NHL network or ESPN Classic and pull out and edit all the great announcments.

The newest one is below and features the 1967 Cup Final clincher against Montreal and a 1975 Quarterfinal against the Flyers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmbGsuLkEJw&list=UUkoJHSS6M7nvYPWGN6TIIbw&index=1&feature=plcp

This is the first, shorter one I did with clips from a few games in the mid-70's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCHVhuEnkpA&list=UUkoJHSS6M7nvYPWGN6TIIbw&index=9&feature=plcp

Comments

Anonymous said…
Golden. Absolutely lovely. We miss you Paul. Andy Frost is pathetic.

Popular posts from this blog

Team Canada 1972, What Might have Been

WHA Ottawa Civics, The Two Week Franchise

Denman Arena, Vancouver - "The Pile"