The Maple Leafs Programme Project




I've started another blog dealing solely with my quest to collect a Leafs program from every year they've been around. It can be found here;

http://theprogramproject.blogspot.ca/

OK, maybe not EVERY season in Leafs history. My first one is from 1930, the last season at The Mutual Street Arena, finding any ones before that will be extremely difficult and expensive. I'm happy trying to find a program of every season from 1930 to perhaps the mid-1980's. I don't really have a desire for anything more recently issued.

Anyway, I'm about half finished. Follow along as I post new (old) programs and if anyone has a lead on ones I need, let me know!


Anyway, I'm about halfway finished. Follow along as I post new (old) programs. If you have a lead on anyones I need, let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team Canada 1972, What Might have Been

WHA Ottawa Civics, The Two Week Franchise

Denman Arena, Vancouver - "The Pile"